Famous All or Nothing Texa´s Lottery daily games and draw take place everyday. Each prize goes up to a total of $500!
How to play All or Nothing
Get an All or Nothing playslip from your favorite Texas Lottery® retailer or use the Texas Lottery® App to create an All or Nothing play.
Select twelve (12) numbers from 1 to 24 in each playboard or mark the “QP” box and the terminal will select your numbers. OR, simply ask your lottery retailer for a “Quick Pick”!
You can play the same sets of numbers for more than one drawing. Mark the appropriate “MULTI-DRAW” box to play up to 24 consecutive drawings.
All or Nothing costs $2 per play.
All or Nothing drawings are held every Monday through Saturday at 10:00 a.m., 12:27 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 10:12 p.m. CT.
Tickets are not available during Draw Break, from 9:50 – 10:03 a.m., 12:17 – 12:30 p.m., 5:50 – 6:03 p.m. and 10:02 -10:15 p.m. CT.
CHECK YOUR NUMBERS!
- Use the Check Your Numbers feature via our website
- Check the “Winning Numbers & Jackpots” screen on the Texas Lottery App
- Scan your ticket using Check-a-Ticket machine at any licensed Texas Lottery Retailer
- Call 800-375-6886, listen for the results option
- Watch the live webcasts under the MORE INFO tab on the game page
- Check your local newspaper
- Visit any licensed Texas Lottery retail location
Yoy may wanna read: Texa´s Lottery Cash Five Winning Numbers & Results June 13, 2022
DID YOU WIN?
All or Nothing Texa´s Lottery results June 13th, 2022
You can check the results for All or Nothing here!