Arkansas Natural State Lottery Jackpot has a current jackpot of $60 THOUSAND! Drawings take place Monday – Saturday at 8pm and give you lots of chances of winning!
How to play Arkansas Natural State Lottery
1. PICK YOUR NUMBERS: Select five numbers from 1 to 39. Use a playslip to mark your numbers or mark the Quick Pick (QP) box for randomly-generated numbers.
2. BUY YOUR TICKET: Each NSJ ticket costs $1 per play. NSJ sales are suspended one minute prior to the draw. Once a NSJ ticket has been printed, it cannot be canceled. NSJ tickets must be purchased from a licensed lottery retailer.
3. PLAY MULTIPLE DRAWINGS: Request from 2 to 20 Multi Draws either on the playslip or through the retailer. Multi Draws will include the next upcoming draw and be consecutive from that draw. Draws cannot be skipped.
4. CHECK YOUR TICKETS: Winning numbers are available at MyArkansasLottery.com, from your local retailer, or by calling 501-682-4966.
You may wanna check: Arkansas Lottery Cash 4 Evening winning numbers and results July 30th 2022
1) Fill out Natural State Jackpot playslips with pencil or blue or black ink — not red ink. Each Natural State Jackpot play costs $1. Mark up to five plays per playslip (Play A-Play E).
2) If you make a mistake, do not erase. Mark the VOID box and use the next play.
3) Mark five numbers from 1 to 39 in the play area.
4) Mark Quick Pick (QP) to have the numbers randomly selected at the terminal.
5) To play multiple upcoming draws, mark from two to 20 multi-draws at the bottom of the playslip for $1 each. Each multi-draw will include the next Natural State Jackpot draw. Draws cannot be skipped.
6) Double-check the completed playslip and present to ASL retailer to receive a printed ticket. Printed Natural State Jackpot tickets cannot be canceled.
7) Natural State Jackpot players are bound by Arkansas law and OAL game rules, regulations and policies. NSJ ticket buyers must be 18 years of age or older. Claims must be pursuant with OAL rules as the sole remedy of the claimant. PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.
Arkansas Natural State Lottery FAQ
Q: Who can play?
A: Anyone 18 or older.
Q: Where and when are NSJ drawings held?
A: NSJ drawings are held in Little Rock at 8 p.m. CST Monday-Saturday.
Q: Which has better odds – picking my own numbers or requesting a Quick Pick?
A: Whether you pick your own numbers or have the terminal randomly select numbers for you, the odds of winning are the same.