This week´s estimated jackpot for Wyoming Lottery Cowboy Draw is $345,000! Read along to know how to play, where to claim your prize and if you where lucky enough to win!
How to play Wyoming Lottery Cowboy Draw?
1: FIND A RETAILER
2: PICK YOUR NUMBERS
Just ask the clerk for a Cowboy Draw Quick Pick. Or, mark the QP box on your playslip and the ticket terminal will generate random numbers for you.
A single playslip offers two chances to win. Make sure you fill out each panel. Mark your numbers with a pencil or blue or black ink. If you make a mistake, mark the VOID box. DO NOT ERASE.
Cowboy Draw tickets cost $5 for two sets of five numbers. You get two chances every time.
Play the same numbers for 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, or 20 consecutive drawings by marking the Multidraw box or telling the clerk how many draws you want.
Give your playslip and $5 for both plays to the store clerk to receive a Cowboy Draw ticket. Your ticket is your receipt. It displays your numbers for each play, the date of the drawing and the dollar amount you paid. Please confirm the accuracy of your number picks. Cowboy Draw tickets may be cancelled only by returning the ticket to the retailer that sold the ticket on the same date of purchase. Canceling a Cowboy Draw ticket will also cancel any advanced draws that remain on the ticket.
4: SIGN YOUR TICKET
Your ticket is your property. Protect it by signing your name on the back. If your ticket is lost or stolen, the only way to prove ownership is through your name, address and signature.
5: CHECK YOUR NUMBERS
Cowboy Draw drawings take place every Monday and Thursday at 2:00 p.m. MT and will be sold again at 2:05 p.m. Ticket sales close at 1:45 p.m. MT
To see if you’ve won:
- Take your ticket to a WyoLotto® retailer*
- Download the WyoLotto app and use the ticket scanner feature
- Visit wyolotto.com
- Check your local newspaper or TV station to see if winning numbers are posted
- Call 855-995-6886
6: CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
- Did you win? Visit the If You Won page to get all the information about how to claim your prize. Players must redeem their tickets within 180 days from the draw date.
- If you’re a winner, you can claim prizes up to $599 at any WyoLotto retailer or the Wyoming Lottery office. Prizes $600 and over and jackpots must be claimed at the Wyoming Lottery headquarters: 1620 Central Avenue, Suite 100, Cheyenne, WY 82001.
- You can also fill out the claim form found here and mail your completed form to Lottery headquarters.
- If you’re coming in person, be sure to follow the instructions on the claim form.
- Call 855-995-6886 (WY-LOTTO) for more information.